Saturday, November 16, 2013

Peach Cobbler - Crock Pot - Recipe



 Hey lovelies! Several months ago I bought my first crock pot, and until now it has been sitting in the box unopened. I was lost on what to use it for! Until one day I stumbled upon [this] peach cobbler crock pot recipe, and decided I had to try it!

 It. Was. Delicious!! 

My father was skeptical about making peach cobbler in a crock pot, but it was a great success! 

This would be a great addition to a Thanksgiving meal! If you'd like to make this yummy dessert, keep reading! :)


Ingredients
  • 1/2 cup Bisquick
  • 2/3 cup Quick Oats
  • 1 tsp Cinnamon
  • 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
  • 4 cups jarred sliced peaches (I used 2 large cans)
  • 1/2 cup peach juice or water


Step 1
 Grease the crock pot with Pam, Crisco, etc.

Step 2
Mix Bisquick, oats, cinnamon, and brown sugar.





Step 3
Add mix to crock pot.



Step 4
Add peaches and peach juice/water.




Step 5
Stir peaches and mix.
(Taken with flash. It was dark in the pot. So it all looks kinda funny. lol)


Step Six
Cook on low for 5 hours.
For a crispier cobbler, take the lid off for the last 30 minutes. (I did.)



Step Seven
Serve and enjoy!
(Optional: serve with ice cream. Definitely my choice!)

(First one taken with flash because it wasn't showing up well.)




It's really rather odd looking, but soo yummy. I can't wait to make it again! I think after banana pudding, this may be my second favorite non-chocolate dessert to make. :)


What non-chocolate desserts do you enjoy?
Do you use a crock pot?

I'd love to hear what recipes you do!!

xoxo,
Toria

4 comments:

  1. I was actually just watching videos on how to make peach cobbler on youtube last week, it looks sooo yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Funny! Oh man, it really was delicious! I can't wait to make it again! If you make one I wanna hear how it turned out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I wish I had a crock pot.. I would totally make this! I like easy recipes :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...